Puppy Frequently Asked Questions
How do I place a deposit? Is it refundable?
You can place a deposit with us with a mailed check, Venmo, or Paypal. We require a deposit of $500.00 to hold your spot on a litter list for a male or female. Deposits are NON-refundable but transferable. You can transfer your deposit to another litter with a max of 3 changes.
What does my puppy come with?
- AKC Limited Registration (Check out our breeding rights page for more details)
- 26 Month Health Guarantee
- Dewormed 3-4 times
- Have been examined by a vet and received their first shots.
- Puppy goodie bag with Nuvet sample, first dose of Interceptor Plus, food samples, and training starter pack.
- We socialize our puppies in the car, outside, with people, and other dogs.
- We introduce birds, sheds, and other play items.
Do we get litter updates? Pictures?
I post pictures every couple of weeks as the puppies grow. I send them out to everyone. I don't do any special requests, videos, or private visitations. I have a system that has worked for a long time. While I understand getting a puppy is exciting, but we also have a kennel to run and a private life. Boundaries are important.
How do I pick My Puppy?
We do a puppy picking day on the same day they go home. We don't allow any visitation prior to go home day to see the puppies. This way we limit germs, and keep my schedule going smoothly. I train dogs as well as the puppies and raise my son. Picking the breeding is the hardest part, the puppy is easy!
What if I can't make picking day?
You can either pick your puppy off of the individual pictures we post at 6-7 weeks of age or you can have us pick your puppy for you. Life happens and we don't mind hanging onto your puppy for a week or so if needed. If you can't make picking day, then you need to make sure your puppy is paid in full by picking day.
What do I bring with on picking day?
- Remaining Amount Due
- Crate for traveling home
- Cleaning supplies in case of accidents
- If traveling a long way plan for stops to potty, feed when you stop overnight.
- Questions! We like to educate, reassure, or discuss things!
If you plan on sending your pup back to our SEND BACK PROGRAM please check out that page. We require a $500.00 deposit to hold your spot and obtain the discount!
Why are the puppies $2,000.00?
Every breeder charges differently based on pedigrees, training, invested money in health clearance tests, program size, client availability, kennel name, and so on. We have imported, bred to various studs from our own to field champions. Our price reflects out investment, bloodlines, kennel integrity, expenses, and training performed on every sire and dam. We find our prices are a happy medium between the top kennels out there and smaller more private breeders. We want our puppies to be affordable.
What is included in the 26 Month Guarantee?
- 26 months to accommodate heat cycles in females.
- We cover hips, elbows, and eyes of genetic defect. This doesn't covered injuries. We reserve the right for our vet to view any films on claims.
- We test our sires and dams for genetic diseases and guarantee the puppies to NOT be affected by what we have tested. Some of our dogs are carriers but we never breed them to another carrier. We will not knowingly sell a sick puppy.